11.02.2009

This just in...

I just got news from my inbox that the Limited Edition Holiday Collections for Payless are up on their site. I'm so feeling the Christian Siriano collection, not so much the Lela Rose.

Peep what the "FIERCE" shoeprenuer (shoe-entreprenuer, made that up, LOL) has you swooning over. I want them all....




all the photos posted above are from the Christian Siriano Collection via PaylessShoeSource.com

P.S. I have no shame in my Payless shoe game...they're coming up...
Last time they had their BOGO sale I got the Abaete Antoine Bootie with the chains and the Fiona Sasha Ruffle Bootie in purple. And if you have AAA membership you better ask for an additional discount on top of the BOGO sale! Yesssss...I'm all about getting my discounts anyway I can, thank you very much.

Personal side note: because Payless provides you with cheap go-to stylish shoes, you should not expect that these shoes feel like clouds under your feet. You better bet that by the end of your long day you want these babies off your feet immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment