3.06.2009

Now Famous Chop-Chop Salad

Every Friday me and 2 of my co-workers venture out of the workplace to indulge in a delicious lunch and why the hell not, it's T.G.I.F.

I've tried a few bites of this salad when another one of my co-workers got it awhile ago. I haven't stopped thinking about it since. I was wondering when the cafe was gonna make a comeback with this one since it's only a 'Daily Special.' Well they must've known this would be a hit, they've already changed the name from Chop-Chop Salad to NOW FAMOUS Chop-Chop Salad. Since I am deprived of meat for the next 1654648 Fridays this was the next best thing. One of thee best salads I've ever had. I am going to attempt to make my own version of this salad one day, but I know it will never be as mouth-watering as the way they make it. Peep the pic below...although it doesn't do the salad justice.

(seared wild ahi / shitake mushrooms /cucumber / cabbage / romaine / cilantro / scallions / crisp wonton / mango / toasted peanuts / chile lime vinaigrette / wasabi drizzle)
Compliments of Caffe Pazzo in the Potrero District, SF

BECAUSE WHO DOESN'T...love at least one thing that's in this salad

No comments:

Post a Comment