4.02.2009

On the Move

Sorry for the delay in blogging to my daily readers (which is probably like 5 people, hahaha – whatev)
Anyways shits been pretty busy for me as of late especially since I’ve moved once again.
Let’s review my moving history

San Francisco (Naglee St.) – for as long as I’ve known till the 3rd grade and then my family decided to move our entire lives across the ocean to the East Bay...
Fremont (Falcon Dr.) – lived here for about 8 years. Where most of my memories are. Miss my Falcon Babies! like any average American family (unless you’re that 1 in 50 – just a guess off the top of my head) my parents divorced so I moved to...
Newark (Christine St.) – maybe lived here for 1 ½ years. This was more of like a temporary living situation. Hated it! We rented 2 rooms upstairs and shared everything else in the house with other renters. I could not do it – a girl needs her privacy! And that’s the time Jeremiah was born so I wanted him to have his own space to terrorize so to give him that off we went to...
Union City (Alvarado Blvd.) – 2 ½ years, I’m guessing. Nice, nice, nice house. Good area…but hella too (<--a lil' redundancy there) big for me, my mom, Jeremiah to live in. We rented out rooms which ended up in our first burglary experience. The situation with the landlords here were getting crazy so my mom felt forced to move out... Fremont (Paseo Padre Pkwy.) – 4 months I stayed at my brother’s apt. That eventually didn’t work out too long so I was basically living out of one luggage and my trunk. My mom was staying with my aunt so I upped outta my bro’s place and went to...
Hayward (Catalpa) – 3 months stayed with my aunt for awhile…until my mom was ready to invest and we was outta there into our own home a – la – bode just one street down...
Hayward (Florida St.) – a year and sumthin’ months. Most ghetto area I’ve lived in. Let’s just say it was all bad timing when we got this house (to finally own) because seriously ½ a year later the housing market took a toll and had an affect on every homeowner! So outtie we went again…

HOW MANY TIMES IS THAT SO FAR…..let’s count………7 muthaf-in’ times

So this past weekend we moved again to Hayward (W. Tennyson) and I’m staying put for awhile…well until I can manage to be on my own, which I hope is within the next 2-3 years

And that’s the history of my instability!

BECAUSE WHO DOESN’T…f*ckin’ hate moving

not sure if putting street names up here was a good thing P.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment