4.15.2009

Tourist Day in San Francisco

Instead of having a traditional Easter Sunday, I had a tour of some of San Francisco's famous attractions. My auntie is here from the P.I. and when we have visitors from the P.I. that's the only chance I get to embrace the beauty of San Francisco. I don't ever get tired of it either! It is so beautiful and sometimes we don't think about what makes San Francisco what it is. It was also Jeremiah's first time seeing everything so that was even more reason to embrace our Tour de San Francisco.

FIRST STOP: TWIN PEAKS



SECOND STOP: GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE





THIRD STOP: LOMBARD ST. a.k.a. THE CROOKEDEST STREET


it was my first time actually walking up and down the crookedest st.

LAST STOP: FISHERMAN'S WHARF - PIER 39

This is the only picture I got. haha. I've been to Pier 39 plenty of times and my camera was running out of battery. Clam chowder in a bread bowl is a must whenever I hit the Pier and this time I finished it off with a strawberry crepe at The Crepe Cafe.

We were gonna make Treasure Island our last stop, but we were tired from our 5 hour day!


BECAUSE WHO DOESN'T...love San Francisco

No comments:

Post a Comment