5.07.2009

date with Edward

It's been a month and a half since the release of Twilight on DVD. I couldn't decide whether or not I wanted to purchase a regular DVD or some special set. I finally decided why the hell not get the special edition 2-disc set. I was juiced about my purchase until I got an email letting me know that my order will not be shipped until mid-April. So I wait.....and wait.....and wait. Get another email stating that Since one or more of the items you ordered has been backorder for an extended period of time and its future availability is uncertain, we have cancelled your order. Nooooooooooooooo! Not cool at all. Until I get another email 4 days later telling me that my order has been shipped! :D (jumping for joy). I picked up my DVD on Monday and have a date to watch it this weekend, both disc.

So if I don't go out or respond to anyones calls, then you know why. I need my Twilight fix. Thx.

No comments:

Post a Comment